Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In the valley of the mountain gods


Yes my art farmers - i am posting again. But this time i shall stop short of self indulgent self flagellating self stuff. This time i give you some pictures. And not in the usual theme of this forum - these be people pictures. And i have my sense of ecstasy back - i am in Kathmandu, Nepal. And already the different energy, the different people, the different sites and smells; my strength returns. The blood fills the capillaries and the extremes thud with a new rhythm. My selfishness pounds joyfully - less woefully. The next blog will have pictures from my trek in the valley of the mountain gods. This blog has pictures from the last one we conquered:

Trevor and I

Richard and Trevor

Us: Kevin Me Jas and Trev

But seriously... who conquers a mountain?

No comments: